1. By using dannyboy2.co.uk you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of dannyboy2.co.uk. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use dannyboy2.co.uk..
2. Danny Boy 2 Charters may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by the dannyboy2.co.uk. Your continued use of dannyboy2.co.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use dannyboy2.co.uk content in any way except for your own personal non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, titleer or create a derivative work from any dannyboy2.co.uk content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of dannyboy2.co.uk content requires the prior written permission of the dannyboy2.co.uk.
4.You agree to use dannyboy2.co.uk only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of dannyboy2.co.uk. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within dannyboy2.co.uk.
5. dannyboy2.co.uk content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to dannyboy2.co.uk, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will Danny Boy 2 Charters be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
(a) loss of data
(b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits
(c) loss of business
(d) loss of opportunity
(e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation
(f) losses suffered by third parties or
(g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of dannyboy2.co.uk regardless of the form of action.
7. Danny Boy 2 Charters do not warrant that functions contained in dannyboy2.co.uk content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that dannyboy2.co.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. The names, images and logos identifying the Danny Boy 2 Charters or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Danny Boy 2 Charters and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of the dannyboy2.co.uk, or any other third party.
You agree to only submit materials which are your own original work. You must not violate, plagiarise, or infringe the rights of third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy,publicity, personal or proprietary rights.The views expressed in dannyboy2.co.uk Community areas are those of members of the public and are not necessarily those of dannyboy2.co.uk.Danny Boy 2 Charters reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any account, at any time, for any reason.
10. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on ths website - dannyboy2.co.uk then the latter shall prevail.
11. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
12.These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.